Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yay, I'm a citizen.. still and Butler hyjinx

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!


Adam Baldachin just got engaged. Whoa! That led to interesting discussion in Butler at midnight. This included myself, perhaps jokingly (or perhaps not...) proposing to Anna Schon, who said yes. Either that or if neither of us are engaged in a week to other people, we'll get married.

Anna: I'm not not having sex until then
Me: So you are having sex until then? That's a double negative!
On back-up engagement at age 40 (or a week from now, which ever's more convenient)

Another bold beautiful Barnard woman (or is it womyn) who wished to remain nameless to someone else who probably wants to remain nameless: Hey, you don't get to smack my ass, only I get to smack my ass.

I went to bed at 4 AM and woke up at 6:30 for Koach Rosh Chodesh services. So exhausted and I still have to finish this paper...

Chodesh Tov,
Matt

No comments: